section 21
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
hi, i had a very good conversation with Mr Paul Bamber earlier, regarding the recovery of my tenants rent contribution. He advised me to produce a section 21 (4)(a). Do i have to wait untill the tenant is 8 weeks in arrears before producing the document or can i hand it over as soon as possible?

many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.