Threat to with-hold rent in lieu of repairs
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
14 years ago
1. Contact Housing benefit to object to money going to the tenant
2. Issue a small claims summons for arrears
3. When you have judgment the council should pay you direct.
4. Do the repairs when it is OK
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.