Type of tenancy for HMO

520 Thanks
1,821 Posts
11 years ago

If you have a house converted into 5 rooms. They all have a kitchen area but have to share communal bathrooms.

What type of agreement should you give, licence or AST?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.