House flat share agreement

0 Thanks
5 Posts
11 years ago
My brother has signed a house/flat share agreement which as I read is not assured or assured short hold as it states it is let by a resident landlord, however the landlord does not live there. He has been sent a letter on the 10th of October 2012 to vacate premises next week. Please can you advise me if a section 21 has to be served and he has 2 months or is this the case he has to leave next week what are his rights I feel that the agreement is an illegal one as no landlord lives there. Thanks Jane

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.