Tenancy Types and Management

Petronius Walker
Petronius Walker
1 Thanks
23 Posts
13 years ago
Dear RLA Help Desk

Does the RLA provide, or can steer me towards, an insurer with whom I can insure the windows and doors in my flats and, possibly, the white goods, laminate flooring and modern storage heaters? In the flats concerned, the buildings are insured under a block policy. One of the flats recently suffered a fire and, while it was the original windows that were destroyed (they needed replacing), the experience makes me mindful that replacements are not presently covered.

The RLA site appears to provide only for full buildings cover.

Grateful for your help.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.