What type of agreement should I have
Tenancy Types and Management

Mr Millet
Mr Millet
28 Thanks
133 Posts
15 years ago
Hi, I have a house that I am letting by individual rooms. I am able to keep one room vacant as my own room if necessary, though this would mean I will lose out on rent from that room, so I would prefer to let all rooms but have the facility to easily evict tenants who do not pay their rent. Each tenant has their own room but also have use of common areas such as kitchen, bathroom, lounge etc. Which type of agreement would best suit my purpose, and where can I get these agreements from?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.