Which form for possession ?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
14 years ago
I have served a section 21 notice [no fault just end of tenancy period]
Tenant has said I will hae to get court to evict her before she will go
Do I use a section 8 accelerated possession order ?
If not which form should I use ?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.