Roll on tenancy as a SPT, or issue new AST
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
I would issue them a new AST at the old rent for 12 months then at the end of that offer a new AST at the higher rent.
If you do not renew you can increase the rent later but via a s13 notice which can be referred to a rent assessment committee
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.