Landlord Living Abroad
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
28 Posts
12 years ago
I have new tenants moving into a property. I now live abroad and will be counted as non resident in England.I have a friend in the UK who looks after my property (I have given her a letter stating that she has permission to act as my agent).
On the AST Section W should I put her address(and also on section 48 but with my name as the landlord?)

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.