Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago
I'm becoming a new Landlord, by renting by 1 bed flat, part furnished. There is currently buildings insurance in place for the whole house but I'm wondering if I should take out any contents insurance to cover my furniture that I'm leaving in the flat, or is it the responsibility of the new tenants to take out insurance? Can I insist that they show me proof of contents insurance cover within 1 month of the tenancy?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.