Who pays for insurance excess in burglary
Tenancy Types and Management

6 Thanks
134 Posts
11 years ago
A tenant has suffered a burglary & doors have been damaged. We insure the building but who should pay the excess if a claim is to be made on the buidings insurance?. i cant see any reference to it on the RLA AST.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.