Boyfriend moving in
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
11 Posts
9 years ago
My current tenant wants her boyfriend to move in. She has been a reliable tenant for over 5 years and I would not want to lose her. Her original AST is now a statutory periodic tenancy. I have no problem in principle for him moving in but does this mean I will have to start a new joint AST (the rent will not change) and get an EPC as one has not been required so far? Also as I will not physically be getting a 'new' deposit what do I do about my current tenant's deposit which is already lodged with the DPS? Will I need to issue new prescribed information forms, do a new inventory etc!

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.