Room only letting
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago

I'm planning on letting a 4bed house in Bristol on a room only basis (ie to 4 individuals on seperate ASTs).

I plan to include water, gas and electric bills, but I'm not sure what to do about council tax - especially if the 4 individuals are a mixture of students and non-students.

Is there an RLA guide to room only letting?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.