common law tenancy
Tenancy Types and Management

1 Thanks
37 Posts
13 years ago
I own a house converted into 5 flats , i live in one of them.
I believe under these circumstances i do not need to give an AST but give a common law tenancy agreement, is this so ? and if so do you have any sample agreements on this site.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.