Very short term company Let
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
6 Posts
14 years ago
i am a letting agaent and I have been approached by a landlord to see if I can fill a void period for his 6 bed HMO. I have found a company who wish to house 4 people for 6 weeks. The company will pay the 6 weeks rent up front. What type of tenancy agreement would this require?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.