ast vs other types
Tenancy Types and Management

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
12 years ago
Where the rent is under £25000 a year you have to issue an AST.
You have no other choice. If your rents are over £25000 a year or you live in the same house as your lodgers contact us for further options which you can use ONLY in those scenarios
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.