Tenancy Agreement for Olympics
Tenancy Types and Management

4 Thanks
67 Posts
12 years ago
Dear Helpdesk

For renting out a property over the Olympics - therefore covering a period of 2 or 3 weeks - what sort of tenancy agreement is needed? Would it be a holiday let? or could you have an AST providng the total rent was over the minimum allowed?

Lucinda Watts

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.