resident landlord
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
3 Posts
12 years ago
I am about to let a garden flat below the maisonette i Iive in. the flat is self contained, but the garden area is shared.

Do i use an ordinary ast , also do i need to register deposit ?

thanks for advice and fab service

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.