Licence Agreement
Tenancy Types and Management

RLa member_473
RLa member_473
0 Thanks
6 Posts
11 years ago
I have issued licence Agreements to tenants of a shared house. I want to give one of them their notice.
Which form do I use?
What day/date does it have to end on?
I know how to do a Section 21.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.