Tenant Room Change

Birmingham Landlord
Birmingham Landlord
0 Thanks
2 Posts
9 years ago

I've a tenant who renting a room in a 5 bed house share. He's been there for 7 months and is now going to change rooms. The new room is more expensive.

Do I need to issue a new AST (showing the new more expensive rate) and Section 21 for the room change?

He's on a single AST (also had his Section 21). The AST states he rents a room in the property not a specific room ie. Room 1 or Room 2.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.