0 Thanks
4 Posts
9 years ago
I am considering renting out my current property of residence however it is a very old property with some residual damp issues. I am looking for some advise and guidance on finding a reputable person(s) to identify and resolve the damp issues such that I will not leave myself open to a claim from any future tenant.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.