Need a solicitor

2 Thanks
29 Posts
10 years ago
Hi, I have ongoing issues with an architect, basically he has not done what he promised to do for the money which he has got , I intend taking him to court but maybe i need a solicitor to write him a letter first/ or to act for me ,do I need a solicitor who has knowledge of architectural services and where would I find one , I live in the harrow /ealing area of west london , Thanks M

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.