Secure Tenancies

1 Thanks
63 Posts
13 years ago
one of my tenants is on an 'old skool' Secure/Statutory Tenancy. Does anyone know where I can find the form to apply to increase the rent?

much appreciated

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.