Property purchased with tenant

0 Thanks
8 Posts
16 years ago
We have purchased a property with a tenant on an assured shorthold agreement - this is due to expire on the 29 th of April 2008. We are looking to give the current tenant both notice to quit and notice that his rent will increase. Just incase he is not happy to pay the increased rent and we need him to leave.
Ob. the agreement is between him and the old owner. I was looking to issue the standard notice but what details do I put on it ?
Or is the old agreement void now we own it
thanks for your time

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.