0 Thanks
1 Posts
16 years ago
I have a property with a hmo licence, I have just contacted a local fire/alarm co. with a view to going with them on contract for alarm test &inspection. They are suggesting 4 visits a year at £80 plus annual fee of £160. What am i requried by legislation to do??
regards tom fahey

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.