0 Thanks
17 Posts
15 years ago
Good Morning

I am looking into insurance policies on this site I would like also to have rent and legal expenses covered.
The problem I have is that I cannot see what is exactly covered and how to comply fully with the policy so as to ensure that if there are any problems that finer points have been addressed before hand.
i.e. Do you need to check the tennant out before they cover for loss of rental and legal cover?
I believe also we have been advised to get insurance cover for
"Injury to people residing in or visiting the premises".
Are these standard on the policies offered by the RLA?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.