Travel Costs

0 Thanks
14 Posts
17 years ago
We have a 72 mile round trip to visit our buy to let property, and I wondered how we could reclaim this for tax purposes. In particular, is there a standard Inland Revenue mileage rate for such journeys, or must we calculate the cost of petrol etc?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.