Energy Performance Certificates in Shared house

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
Hi, I have mainly Students in a shared house. Each under seperate Contracts (AST's)
I'm sure I read somewhere that I don't need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) in Shared houses. Is this True??
Thanks, Sanjay

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.