Tenancy Query

Landlord in Leeds
Landlord in Leeds
1 Thanks
21 Posts
13 years ago
We have a tenant with an AST that has rolled over to a statutory periodic tenancy & only her name is on the agreement. She has got married, her husband has moved in & she has not informed us.
Does he have any legal rights?
Do we need to create a new AST with his name on?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.