Court action for rent arrears

0 Thanks
11 Posts
14 years ago
One of the Landlords who rents their properties with our company has asked if we can chase arrears on one of his properties for him. Are we able to act on his behalf and fill in the court forms for him or does he have to do this himself? I.e. the Landlord wants us to serve court proceeding on the tenant in our company name to collect rent owed to the Landlord - is this possible?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.