Housing benefit

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
My question is this;

I have two tenants in my property. They are both claiming, and have been awarded, housing benefit. If there were a change in my tenants circumstances, of which I was quite unaware, which resulted in a recoverable overpayment can the Council Benefit Officer legally seek to recover the overpayment from me personally?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.