Insurance excess

Miles Cary
Miles Cary
1 Thanks
5 Posts
14 years ago
I have 2 let properties in the same block. The management committee has taken a buildings insurance with an excess of £2000 to deter frivolous claims and to keep premiums down.
Whilst I agree with their course of action, I would like to think that my bathroom and kitchen units as well as decorations etc have cover with a more reasonable excess. Is it possible to effect cover in this way, much as you can cover excessive hire car excesses?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.