HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
1 Posts
12 years ago
Please could you let me know if I need an HMO licence with my situation.I have purchased a house in my name for my son to live in, but will have two others tenants sharing with him. The rent charged will be inclusive of all bills which will be in my name. Any ideas. ??

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.