Freeholder's Agents

0 Thanks
10 Posts
11 years ago

I own a ground floor 1 bed flat in a house where there is another 1 bed flat on the first floor. There are no common areas - each flat has its own front door from the street.

The Freeholder's agent wants to carry out a serious of health and safety checks such as fire safety, asbestos, safe access etc and charge me for them. I consider the checks are not required and it is just a money making plot. Can you advise please.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.