Do I need it for student accommodation?
HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
3 Posts
15 years ago
I am considering renting a property for students to share.

Do I need the property to become an HMO?

What legislation do I need to comply with?

Where do I find the necessary information?

Do you have any advice on this subject?


Paul Day

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.