Boiler Service Contracts for Tenanted Properties

0 Thanks
4 Posts
14 years ago
Does anyone know of a decent value combi service contract that will allow my tenants to contact the service provider directly with any issues? It seems that BG & Worcester contracts won't serve tenanted properties (unless the tenants themselves take it out of course). I've always avoided them in the past but cashflow and time constraints are now persuading me that it's better the devil I know rather than failing PCBs at £100 a pop...

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.