HMO requirements and fire fighting equipment
HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
20 Posts
13 years ago
I have a four bedroom three storey property that I am renting out in Islington, London and as far I can see I do not need to licence the property as there are four professionals living there. However, I want to check whether I need to contact the local authority about this? Also, do I need to have a fire extinguisher and/or fire alarms in the house?

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.