Letting to a recording studio

0 Thanks
2 Posts
15 years ago

I have a company interested in letting my 2 bed cottage to their singers from abroad.

Is there a lease you can recommend to deal with this situation.

Also, would I be covered with insurance and rent deposit schemes etc having people live there from the performing arts?

It sounds very good as they can afford the rent and want to take it for an indefinate period which suits me but in the long run it may not be best.

What do you think?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.