HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
15 Posts
12 years ago
We would like to let our property to 2 sharers, i.e. 2 beds with communal bathroom, kitchen, lounge etc. Can we use the normal RLA tenancy agreements? Do we treat it as a normal tenancy or do other rules apply? Thankyou.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.