Moving abroad

0 Thanks
1 Posts
11 years ago
My partner and I are moving to France in August to live and become residents, with our son.
We own a house, freehold, that we intend to rent out for at least a year. We have tenants arranged.
My partner is a mother and house wife and does not receive an income.
Are we able to receive the rent without tax deducted.
Is there any thing else I should be aware of or notify the tax man about or request referring to tax only.
Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.