Need buildings and contents insurance

0 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago

I am struggling to get buildings and contents insurance for my rented property which has been empty for over a year (hence lapse of insurance) but new tenants have now signed up but they are both students. The mother of one has supplied the deposit and will be paying the rental.

Any suggestions?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.