Advice Requested.
HMO Licensing

0 Thanks
1 Posts
14 years ago
I am planning to extend my property and to let two or three bedrooms on a 'house share ' basis. Would I have to be licenced and if so what would that involve. Also, what, if any , special building requirements would I have to adopt to comply with any relevant regulations.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.