1 Thanks
30 Posts
13 years ago
I have unpaid Gas/Electricity and Water bills from a previous tenant who has left the Country and left me no forwarding address and no forwarding bank details to return the bond.

1.Am I liable for these bills?
2.Am I able to pay the the utility companies with the bond without the tenants permission?

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.