Necessary Form / Memorandum for Increasing or decreasing rent for long standing tenants

4 Thanks
26 Posts
12 years ago
We have some long standing tenants on Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements and we would like to decrease the rent slightly. Should we provide a new Tenancy Agreement or just a memorandum to attach to their existing agreement. If you suggest a memorandum, do you have a format?
Thank you.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.