what to do once a court order is given

0 Thanks
2 Posts
14 years ago
I have a court order from Nov 2007 awarded to me against a pair of professional none tenants who move around every 2-3 months and change jobs, accomadation and never pay bills.
Have I any chance of recovering the money? can this be done with out incurring more costs?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.