Collecting money from someone abroad

Jane Lo
Jane Lo
164 Thanks
594 Posts
12 years ago
The management company for the house my rented flat in is is run by the owners of the flats. One owner has not paid his management fees for the last year £400. I've chased by email and spoken to him on the phone to no effect. He lives in Holland. Do we have any chance of collecting money from him? If we go to the small claims court how would we ever enforce a judgement? Any ideas?



Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.