0 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
I am the joint landlord and freeholder of a property in Worthing, with four leaseholders on long leases (c 950 years)/.

Am I in the frame for advice on legal issues landlord/leaseholder? We - that is the joint landlords may have to exercise Sec 146 of the Land and Property Act 1925 in respect of a leaseholde who is persistently in contravention of her lease in`several respects.

If I am a valid Member of the RLA, but outside the landlord/tenant situation can I get advice as to processing Sec146 to seek a court order for the forfeiture of the lease, but without using a solicitor?
If membership only covers rental disputes then maybe my membership is not with the right association. I used to be a landlord with tenants.

Thank you

William Hosking
Tel: 01903531235

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.