HMO Licensing

don pearson
don pearson
0 Thanks
2 Posts
13 years ago
We have a lithuanian couple and their child as tenants in a 3 bed flat, in order to gain more points for a housing association house they have 3 other people in the property and have contacted the local scottish council to complain about overcrowding.the council are set to prosecute us for running an illegal hmo.i have contacted the council before to tell them of the problem.they are all refusing to leave .what do you suggest?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.