Residential Property Tribunal appeal for Tenants visitors’ behaviour responsibility
HMO Licensing

1 Thanks
2 Posts
12 years ago
Manchester City Council (MCC) wants me to be responsible for the behaviour of not only my tenants but also my tenant’s visitors, as a condition of my selective licence. I object to that condition and want to go to the Residential Property Tribunal (RPT) which is another name for the Lands Tribunal (LT). Anyone know if this condition exist in other local Authority areas? Anyone been to the RPT or LT?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.