HMO buy to let
HMO Licensing

1,536 Thanks
7,401 Posts
11 years ago
Our house is split into bedsits so it is different.We are responsible for communal areas for 4 floored property so twice a week if fully occupied .
We were told that we had to pay council tax as it was HMO and bedsits.Have mix of students and profs at any time and it would b up to them to claim back,would b too complicated otherwise.
As for rest of bills don't know.Think it's up to you if you include it or they can easily take it over.
Good luck and I would let them pay Internet.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.